Todd Herman comes to The Successful Pitch podcast with an impressive background. He has successfully exited two companies and he has the Spanish royal family and billionaires as clients. He won the award for The World's Greatest Salesperson in 2010 and he is also a coach for professional and Olympic athletes. Todd talks to the audience on the importance of creating an alter ego to achieve your goals, why it's important to take care of the little things, and so much more on today's show.
- 00:02:20 - Athletes and Entrepreneurs have a high risk tolerance.
- 00:05:00 - Todd shares a story about his dad.
- 00:07:15 - Little things add up to big things. Take care of the little things.
- 00:08:25 - How did Todd win The World's Greatest Salesperson award?
- 00:15:20 - Why should you create an alter ego?
- 00:21:15 - Why do high achievers often battle with depression?
- 00:27:20 - Meditation is key to keeping yourself in check and handling the extra pressure.
- 00:28:50 - Todd recommends a couple of books.
- 00:31:20 - Final piece of advice? Keep taking action.
Win at life by taking care of the little things.
High performers can handle pressure.
Keep taking action.
Heighten version of yourself boosts performance.
Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
Seeking Wisdom: From Darwin to Munger by Peter Bevelin
Metaphorically Selling by Anne Miller
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'